Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It has to be named something...

I'm sitting here after the fundraiser tonight, and as my husband rubs my tired feet, we revisit an old dream. Once upon a time we talked about moving out of state. Russ had thought Arkansas might have some of the qualities he might look for in a place to live. In our looking around, we discovered the ideal place to be. We loved it. We shared our dream with others. And although it never actually came to be, I'd like to share it with you.

We think it would be great to live here. Russell could work here. We could recreate at the park seen here. We could possibly worship here. Neighboring communities are this and this. All in all, who wouldn't want to live in a place with everything going for it? (All right. I'm done laughing now. It must be time for bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment