Sunday, March 6, 2011

Singing time

My calling in my ward is the Primary Chorister, which essentially means I engage the children in learning about the gospel through song. Some singing time plans come together easily, while some never quite seem to gel. Today we start a month of talking about prophets, so I made a matching game for the kids with photos of prophets from youth or childhood. I am hopeful that this will spark the kids' interest and keep them engaged. I'll have them take turns matching the photos, and if they get one right we'll sing a corresponding song about prophets. I just wanted to share the photos I found of 6 prophets. Some of them are quite fun. See if you can guess them. The answers are at the bottom of the post.

1.

2.
3.

4.
5.
6.
1. Thomas S. Monson
2. Gordon B. Hinckley
3. Ezra Taft Benson
4. Howard W. Hunter
5. Spencer W. Kimball
6. David O. McKay

2 comments:

  1. I only got the three who have been pres since I have been sentient. Fun idea.

    ReplyDelete